IngredientsFor 1/2 cup
- 50 g (4 tbs) boiled cider
- 100 g (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 100 g (1 cup) confectioner's sugar
- Combine the cider and granulated sugar in a small saucepan.
- Heat, stirring frequently, until the sugar dissolves. The mixture needs to get hot but need not go to a full boil.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Sift in confectioner's sugar. Beat ingredients together until a smooth glaze forms.
- Add small amounts water if needed to yield a glaze that flows but isn't too thin.