IngredientsFor 2 cups
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbs cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tbs unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Mix sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan until evenly blended. Add water and mix evenly.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Mixture will thicken. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and let sit until chocolate melts. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Add butter, vanilla, and salt. Beat at high speed until light and creamy, about 1 minute.