- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 12 tbs butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Combine the ingredients until evenly mixed and sandy in texture.
- Pat crust onto bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake about 18 to 22 minutes until lightly browned at the edges.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Combine eggs, sugar, lemon zest, salt, and lemon juice and mix until well blended.
- Add flour and baking powder and incorporate well.
- Pour filling onto hot crust. Return to oven and bake about 25 minutes, until top is golden brown. Cool completely.