IngredientsFor 2 1/2 cups
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tbs dry Asian chiles, ground
- 1 cup tamarind concentrate
- 1 cup fish sauce
- 1 cup palm sugar, OR 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (approximately) sriracha sauce
- Heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the garlic and chiles and stir just until the aroma blooms, about 15 seconds.
- Add the tamarind concentrate, fish sauce, and sugar. Bring to a gentle boil, stirring as needed to prevent burning.
- Add the sriracha sauce, tasting to to ensure the right amount.